If you're interested in submitting the requested information to be used in a future post, please be honest when sharing your information. As we know in the community honest stories and experiences help others feel less alone!
So LET'S TALK ABOUT SEX or NO SEX .......
420 East 64th Street, Suite E1D
New York, New York, 10065
Contributions should consider the following issues:
Please identify at what stage you are in:
- Still trying
- Decided to remain child-free
- Have a child/children
- Method of success (IUI, IVF, Egg Donor, Sperm Donor, Embryo Donor, Surrogacy, ICSI, PGD)
- Are you satisfied with how sex is for you and your partner?
- Were you satisfied with how sex was for you before the fertility quest?
- Is sex better than before you started to try for a baby?
- Do you agree that things are okay or not okay?
- Would your partner be willing to include his/her assessment with yours?
- If sex is less satisfying, do you have an actual or intuitive sense of why?
- Have you sought help? Why or why not?
- A paragraph that addresses any feelings not addressed in these questions.
Feel free to share this post with others that might be interested in participating or sharing their experiences.